Water Treatment Lansdale
Haven H20 offers a variety of options for Water Treatment in Lansdale and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are experts in the field and can provide you with the best drinking water systems for your home.
Water Softener Systems for Lansdale
A water softener is a system that removes minerals such as calcium from your Lansdale water supply. These minerals, though not dangerous to us, are a real threat to your plumbing system and any appliance that uses water. Water with an abundance of these materials is called “hard water”.
Hard water prevents soaps and shampoo from lathering well, leaves your dishes with spots, and causes that ring in your tub or that scale build-up on your faucets. People who bathe in hard water are more prone to skin conditions like rashes and outbreaks due to hard water as the soap stays on the skin and clogs pores. Another problem you won’t see until it’s too late, is the build-up in your home’s plumbing system. The scale and lime caked onto the interior surfaces of your home’s water heater cause it to fail sooner and operate less efficiently.
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration Systems
- Enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, healthy, great tasting drinking water straight from your kitchen tap for cooking and making delicious coffee, tea & ice.
- Save money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water and live healthier with ultra-safe water that is 99% contaminant free.
- This premium-grade RO-90 system has been tested and certified to the highest standard in the industry- WQA gold seal, to guarantee the highest contaminant removal rates, giving you the purest water possible.
- Removes up to 99% of all contaminants, such as chlorine, taste, odor, toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, and chromium, and is completely free from water leaks, bursts and noises.
Lansdale Water Treatment System Installation
When you purchase your new system from Haven H2O, you can have peace of mind that we will take care of your water treatment needs from start to finish. From the moment you invite us into your Lansdale home to test your water to the moment you get to enjoy the benefits of treated water, we are here every step of the way.
- They are prepared to answer your questions or concerns.
- Space limitations will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
- Installers are clean, professional and respectful to your home.
- As our valued customer you can expect the area around your equipment to be cleaned with the only evidence of installation being good, quality water.
Once your equipment is installed, enjoy all the benefits of treated water such as:
- Savings on soaps and detergents
- More manageable hair and skin
- Longer lasting appliances
- No more odor or bad taste
- And more!
We offer the best prices! Contact us today for more information regarding Lansdale Water Treatment System Installation, click here.
Lansdale Water Treatment Service & Repair
We service and repair most makes and models.
Even the best water treatment equipment needs regular maintenance to continue to keep it running at its peak performance. Just like changing the oil in your car, we can check out your system to make sure it is running properly.
Some signs service or repair is needed:
- Foul odor returns to water
- Stains show up on sinks, faucets and laundry
- Your water softener is going through more salt than usual
- Your water softener is not going through any salt
- The water treatment equipment is making unusual noises
- Your equipment is more than 10 years old
- You experience hard water signs like dry skin and hair
Don’t forget, even with water treatment in the home the water should still be tested regularly to make sure it is working properly. We offer full service and repair on a variety of models. Schedule your appointment today !
Reverse Osmosis systems and Whole House Water Systems are only as good as their filters. We use only high grade American-made replacement water filters. Each filter is NSF certified for quality. You can be sure you’re getting a quality product.
We can help keep your drinking water fresh! We stock multiple sizes of replacement drinking water filters:
- Sediment filters
- Carbon filters
- Inline filters
Lansdale Salt Delivery Program
Is your water softener running low on salt? Are you planning a trip out of town and need to reschedule your next salt delivery? Are you tired of having to go out and buy salt? Then, you should contact Haven H2o about salt delivery to your Lansdale home. Have salt directly delivered to your door, and right into your water softener.
Our delivery program tracks how much salt your home or business needs. When it’s about to run low, we contact you about a delivery. Easy as that!
We deliver salt for any make or model of water softener or conditioner. Even if you don’t use one of our brands, you’ll receive top-notch customer service and years of industry experience.
Lansdale Water Testing
We test for all forms of water contaminants including, arsenic, bacteria, metals and fluoride in your Lansdale water Supply. These water samples are taken by our service tech and delivered to a state certified water lab for analysis. We offer free basic water testing and consultations! For more information about our Lansdale water testing and what we test for, please call us.
Call today and ask about how to get your water test for FREE!